What if I don’t keep up with my Administration Order payments?

If you are unable to maintain the agreed payments because of a change in circumstances, you can ask the court to amend the Administration Order. The court also has the power to terminate the Administration Order, which means your creditors will once again be entitled to pursue you for the full amount owed and are able to take enforcement action such as petitioning for you Bankruptcy.

Debt Advice Foundation is a registered UK charity offering free, confidential support and advice on any aspect of debt, including Administration Orders. If you need to talk to someone about Administration Orders or would like general debt advice, please call 0800 043 40 50 to speak to an adviser.