Where can I get money advice? | Debt Advice Foundation

Where can I get money advice?


If you require money advice because you have a serious debt problem and you would like to know more about your options, you can call Debt Advice Foundation’s free, confidential helpline to speak to an adviser.

If you require monetary advice for investments, pensions or savings then you will need to contact an Independent Financial Advisor (IFA).

You might also want to use the benefit checker tool to make sure you’re in receipt of all the benefits that you’re entitled to.

Helpine Logo
Helpline Callback

If you’re unable to call our free debt helpline number 0800 043 40 50 right now, you can fill in the form below and one of our advisors will call you back at a time of your choosing.

Call for FREE debt advice on

0800 043 40 50

Monday to Friday 8am to 6pm